2012年11月28日星期三

Guitar in this direction skills - boat fender


I like to say it, to the others I am myself, my a guiding boat fender principle of life and guitar: "the most important thing in life is you have to know what you want, the second most important thing is to know that you get it". You can argue with me whether this is the most important thing in life, but, believe me, this is the most important in the guitar.

Jimmy page of the fanta guitar students facing many challenges, get a lot of doubt. One of these challenges is "how to make progress, the real progress, in my capacity as a player," and a doubt is "I in my ability to do any progress as a player". We can't answer the question whether or not to get what we want, growth ability of the player, unless we understand this is we really want.
Pneumatic/Yohohama Rubber Fender

How can we judge our progress, we how to evaluate our ability to create growth ability, this also means that the practice of quality evaluation? What is it we should be looking for? I once saw a master violin teacher help students and a difficult passage. She put her finger as their students in the keyboard and said, "let's see if we can make it more easy". There are a lot of learning this method. The main players know that it is difficult to play badly, it is easy to play well for it! Of course, we are a little glib here. This means that, when you see a very bad players, you see someone put a lot of effort very small result, when you see a good player, you see people get a lot of results for little effort. However, it can take a lot of effort to play a little effort!

Real progress will always put this flag, it will always have this kind of characteristic; Feel difficult will feel more easily, if not now, and then as time goes by. The basic point is this: we know that rubber fender we are making progress, if we can honestly see and feel things, once seemed difficult is getting easy

没有评论:

发表评论